About Me

About this blog!

I, (Danella) started this blog for our family! I think 99% of the time I would be the one blogging. This blogging world is new to me; I have been wanting to share this new stage of our lives with our friends and family! We love you all and welcome to our blog :]

A son's love

**by Samantha Richter ** Tiny hands, tiny feet. I've waited so long for us to meet. Who could've known a love so true. Innocent and perfect, you're safe within my arms. I'll watch over and protect you, I'll keep you safe from harm with mischief in your smile and wonder in your eyes. Watching you as you sleep, feeling every sigh, I could look at you for hours, and always be content. you became my living angel; when you were heaven sent. just the thought of you, makes my world seem full... you are my life, my love, my son: my precious Lucas

I Am Not Alone

( Author: Unknown ) Running errands and talking on the phone, I am pleasantly reminded that I am not alone. Little tiny hands, a precious rounded knee, pushing and twisting that no one can see. Oh sweet child kicking up your heels, it is our little secret that only I can feel. I look forward to your birth, when I can kiss your skin, but for now I will just smile, as I feel you play within.

Labels

Thursday, March 13, 2014

November 2013

We had a family gathering on November 2013—It was time to say goodbye to our sister Melanie.  We all met at our place.  Luisa, Nate and the kids, Alexander, Shannon and the kids, Belinda and Grammy, Wilo, Estela and us.
First, we had an amazing early Thanksgiving dinner.  Everybody was there, including Alex flaco and his family.  We had excellent food and delicious deserts.  A great family night to remember.  The following Monday we had a wonderful family home evening—we could feel the spirit to vibrant.  We all shared our testimonies; especially those who have gone on missions.  We shed a few tears of joy : ) The power that family brings when they get together is amazing.  We felt this power and warmth.
Here are some pictures.













And then… Melanie left.   We love you Melanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment